Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-24 Origin:Site
Tempered glass/Reinforcedglass is a safety glass. The glass has very good wear characteristics and is very hard with a Vickers hardness of 622 to 701. Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. In order to increase the strength of the glass, chemical or physical methods are usually used to form compressive stress on the surface of the glass. When the glass is subjected to external force, the surface stress is first offset, thereby improving the bearing capacity and enhancing the resistance of the glass itself. Wind pressure, cold and heat, impact and so on. The tempered glass protective film protects the highest security level of the mobile phone screen.
The tempered film is designed to prevent the phone from falling and breaking the screen. Not for scratch prevention. The ordinary film is 3H hardness. It will not have too many scratches after several months of use. The reason why the steel screen is selected is: high hardness, low toughness, and the mobile phone is broken, which can be a good anti-shatter screen. When the phone is dropped on the ground, the impact is great. If the tension is too large, the screen will be broken. The toughness of the tempered film is low. When the tension is transmitted from the mobile phone, the film will withstand the tension, which greatly reduces the tension on the main screen.
How to identify a good tempered glass protective film:
1. Exhaust gas is not good on the surface of the mobile phone;
2. The surrounding corners of the tempered glass cannot be stuck or bubbled;
3. The tempered glass can not adhere to the mobile phone and is easy to fall off;
4. The tempered glass is too thick, affecting the light transmittance, and thickening the thickness of the mobile phone;
5. The glue adhered to the tempered glass is too thick, which affects the light transmittance of the mobile phone;
6. After the tempered glass is attached to the mobile phone, there is a watermark on the surface of the mobile phone.
7. The tempered glass film is also divided into straight edges and arc edges, and the arc edges are more rounded with respect to the oblique sides, which is not easy to hurt.